[Mccoypottery-talk] FYI

Joe Pulliam jfpulliam@attbi.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 23:29:51 -0500

Hi Chris you can send a pic and I'll look around in my books
Joe
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Chris Jubic=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 2:19 AM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] FYI

  I have a neat old planter, looks like a squirrel or more so, a skunk (cau=
se its black and white) holding a very large acorn, which is the planter pa=
rt. It has colors like Royal Copley, yellow and crimson,  but I'm thinking =
McCoy??? The squirrel is comical looking, not realistic. I can send pics bu=
t will need your email address.=20
  Any info appreciated.=20
  Chris=20=20
    ----- Original Message -----=20