[Mccoypottery-talk] FYI

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:06:39 -0200

Your suggestion is a good one in therory but we are dealing with ebay
with ebay money talks and disclaimers rule  Faye according tio ebay has
all of her  post worded perfectly  with the  right discalimers  they
can't touch her  unless she  slips up her feedback is hidden becasue
she has so many negatives and  doesn't want her buyers  to be warned  of
the fakes  . legally  ebay will do nothing thier  ass-ets are covered so
are fayes. If the Real Nelson Mccoy couldn't get  it  done  we can't
either  . Ebay  knows just how to  keep this stuff  legal.