[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:19:17 -0500

Don't know where in Kentucky you are, but I was at Stacy Cooper's auction
last year and got ripped on 3 "McCoy" cookie jars, thus finding this list.
He is in Vanceburg, KY.

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of Helen
Gardner
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 12:54 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar

      I saw something the other night at an auction I had never seen before.
After examining it I thought it was a wonderful fake and did not bid.  It
was a cookie jar --old time wood cook stove, the center section was the top,
there was a cold bucket that went with it that was almost as large as the
stove.  It was marked McCoy on the bottom, but so are a lot of junk.  It
also had red  and gold design on the front bottom.  It had 4 legs.
      What do you all think?
      Helen from Ky