[Mccoypottery-talk] Why are my emails not getting through?

Rebelrose52mp@aol.com Rebelrose52mp@aol.com
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 14:59:31 EST

Hi Ann,
  I am like you I don't say much,but I to like to listen and learn.
People don,t talk or answer my e-mail either. I guess what I have to say is
not what they want to here.Sounds like they are so worried about what Faye
and her fakes are doing they just don,t want to talk about anything else.Any
time you want to talk just send me a e-mail.

  Mary