[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Rebelrose52mp@aol.com Rebelrose52mp@aol.com
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 16:43:54 EST

Hi,
   I am trying to find out about 2 brown drip bowls I have.1has a leaf on it
with usa in the center.
  Then other one has a circle with a line at one end and a large K filling
the rest of the circle.  Would like to find out if anyone knows who made
these pieces.
I have seen lots of people on here talking about shawnee.
Shawnee is a glaze that McCoy used on lots of there pottery.
     If you go to aol keyword and type in shawnee pottery.  They have a lot
of stuff about shawnee on that site. If anyone can help me on these 2 marks I
would really like to know about them.

                            Thank You

                Rebelrose52mp