[Mccoypottery-talk] Complaining to ebay, etc. about fraud

ACP acpearce@io.com
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:16:02 -0800

Why not post the info to misc.consumers.experiences
or alt.consumers?   That's what I do when I want to
blast someone.  I've received some apologies and
corrected transactions, by doing that, too.
:-)
acp

Joe Pulliam wrote:

> Look I tried e mailing e bay and all it got me was suspended for afor about
> 3 days. The only reason they gave was registarations problems...... I had to
> send in my diriver license to proof my identiy. This happen three dasy after
> emilaing about ole Miss Faye. ABout the only thing you can do is spread the
> word theat e bay supports frauds. Warn other to be careful with whom they
> trade. Sad but true it will not get you anywhere to e mail ebay.
> Joe

:-)
acp
*  A. Collene Pearce  *  acpearce@io.com  *  www.jump.net/~collene *