[Mccoypottery-talk] stove

Surprizes@aol.com Surprizes@aol.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:20:40 EST

I have several things not in the books but I know they are real because they
were given to me by my mother-in-law. She has had them for over 50 years in a
cabinet. We went through them and there was a treasure chest! There is a swan
that I cannot find anywhere in any book ... but it has Brush written on the
bottom!

The most confusing thing to me with all of it, is finding one with simply USA
on the bottom ... or nothing at all ... and it's a real McCoy! That's why I'm
selling a bunch of stuff off ... I have 'along the way ' accumulated a lot of
California, Shawnee, and other things I don't want to keep and I'm running
out of space! LOL!
Diane Pleasant
Pleasant Surprizes