[Mccoypottery-talk] Stove Cookie Jar

Patricia Tomlinson triciatom69@yahoo.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:20:32 -0800 (PST)

    Please, excuse me for putting in my two cents.
    Does any one feel sorry enough for the people bidding on fakes at eBay unaware?  Should we sit idlely , mind our own business, and let these inocent people learn the hard way?
    I' m very thankful to be able to view this list and be forwarned of these conartists. I'd like to just refer those people to this list, and let them learn like the rest of us.
Unsure what to do,
   Tricia

 SaymesRules@aol.com wrote:McCoy collectors do not have a sense of humor.