[Mccoypottery-talk] Kentucky

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:25:35 -0500

I am about 45 min. south of you, LeeAnn.  We were lucky.  We only lost
power for a few hours last Sunday.  Glad to have you back.   Any good
places to McHunt up that way????

Karen in KY

                      LeeAnnBob@aol.com
                      Sent by:                                   To:       mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Kentucky

                      02/25/03 10:09 AM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

I'm another one from Kentucky. I'm in Lexington. We just got our electric
back on after being 8 days without it due to the ice storm.

LeeAnn