[Mccoypottery-talk] Hello everybody

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:00:53 -0500 (EST)

I am in Columbus, but I know where Sandusky is.  Our one niece used to
live there but is now at Castalia.  Actually I grew up 11 miles from
Upper Sandusky, and there is also a Little Sandusky, both in Wyandot Co.
Some people get thm confused.  There is an antique mall in Harpster,
Ohio, just off Rte. 23 on Rte. 294, in Wyandot Co.  There is usually
pottery in there.  We had space there for a time, but it was too far
away to maintain.  Have been to Cedar Point, too, but not recently, and
have also been to Lakeside where some of my husband's family have summer
homes.
Understand there is a good antique mall in Castalia but it wasn't open
when we were there.  Have you found any McCoy there?   Also have you
been to the big antique mall in Bellevue?  My aunt lives there, and we
have been in there a few times.

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/