[Mccoypottery-talk] Kentucky

Helen Gardner hgardner@ka.net
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:21:56 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Main ST. in Shelbyville Ky  is a great place to antique.=0D
the Shelbyville Antique Mall has lots of Mccoy!!=0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 12:45:23 PM=0D
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Kentucky=0D
 =0D
the use to be a flea market here that would have McCoy pieces, but it closed
 I think it was combined with the flea market in Versailles, KY. However,
you couldn't get any good deals, prices seemed to be at or above values
listed in reference books. =0D
=0D
I did buy the ducks on eggs planter for $22.50 when the flea market was open
 However, over the past weekend, I knocked it off the shelf and it broke. I
was devastated. =0D
=0D
LeeAnn=0D
=20