[Mccoypottery-talk] pitcher

Mary av8er@rapidnet.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:05:26 -0700

--------------E9DD61C0E61C0A30EB40A082

Hey Tom!

I'm one of those lurkers (that sounds kind of terrible), but love to
read all the emails and learn bits of information.  I have looked at
your site before, but I tried browsing it tonight, and just get broken
links on your pics.  I would like to see the pottery you have listed.

Mary

Tom Walker wrote:

   since it is star pottery, does that mean that different potteries used
  the same design motif for their products?I bought this "Star Pottery"
  pitcher thinking it was a McCoy.they look the same.The lady told me
  that she didn't know what it was.I couldn't make out the mark when I
  bought it.But after I got outside I could tell that it was a star.I
  have been dealing with this woman for some time and she wouldn't lie to
  me.I just hate that I bought something thinking it was something
  else.UGH!!!!!Tom http:collects.bizww_antiques_and_collectibles on ebay

>     IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

--------------E9DD61C0E61C0A30EB40A082

--------------F4ADFB6CDAC914D2795FE373

Here was a non admissible message part of 'text/html' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

--------------F4ADFB6CDAC914D2795FE373

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.