[Mccoypottery-talk] Huge Heinz 57 crock or slow cooker

Mary av8er@rapidnet.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:09:01 -0700

THANKS Elizabeth and Chiquita!  Actually the type of cord would probably match 1939 era
better.  I keep it sitting with our McCoy 57 bean pots, brown drip, and Kathy Kale
pieces.  Looks just wonderful there!  Very happy to know it's origin!  Also very
surprised to find it's age considering it has no chips or cracks.  I'll keep looking for
earthenware inserts, but I'm afraid that will take much luck.  Thanks again!

Mary