[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Where are we from

RJD1212@aol.com RJD1212@aol.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:05:33 EST

Hi,

I'm in Arkansas.  Haven't seen anyone from anywhere in Arkansas in this group
yet.  We have had 8 to 10 inches of snow (Tuesday night) and several inches
of sleet last night and more predicted for tonight so I've had the time to
read email and even respond for a change.

Sounds like the Ky area has lots of good spots to hunt and find McCoy.  It's
getting much harder here.  When it is found, it is too high, way over book
value, often in much less than mint condition.

Would love to go to the McCoy Lovers Reunion and shop all the way there and
back.  Do many from this group attend?  I've never been and tell myself every
year that I'll make it next year.

Becky in Little Rock