[Mccoypottery-talk] KY

Helen Gardner hgardner@ka.net
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:18:09 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Can you give the exact location ? I am not familiar with this area.=0D
Thanks =0D
Helen=0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 9:09:15 PM=0D
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] KY=0D
 =0D
Yes! Now that is worth going to Gallipolis for. It is the second full
weekend of the months April thur Oct., they count a full weekend as Fri. Sat
 and Sun. At the Gallia County Fairground. Oh, not Aug, that's the month the
fair is going on. My favorite is April because of the long dry spell of
winter, no flea markets, no yard sales, no estate auctions... If you have
been make plans for April! Maybe I see you there! Jo=0D
----- Original Message ----- =0D