[Mccoypottery-talk] Mcquita!!!!!

Tom Walker teedub@gamewood.net
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:59:10 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_M60ZQL80000000000000

sorry to hear about your mom.=0D
hope she gets better soon.=0D
Of course we would miss you!! At least i would!!!!=0D
which thrift store did you find the pink and blue spoon rest?=0D
I haven't been down there in a while.=0D
It keeps snowing!!!!!!!!=0D
I am getting a little ill  I can't run around like I like.=0D
I go to SC every month or so.=0D
I try to get to Burlington and run around one a week and I haven't been
there in over a month=0D
Tom
--------------Boundary-00=_M60ZQL80000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.