[Mccoypottery-talk] S o u thwest L o u i s i a n a

flury flury@bellsouth.net
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:15:46 -0600

we go to Missouri once or twice year...I have a sister that moved to
Independence/Kansas City area....I love to go to shops when we go
visit her.  Are you anywhere by there?

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Patricia Tomlinson=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Cc: triciatom69@yahoo.com=20
  Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 5:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] S o u thwest L o u i s i a n a

      Hey I know where that is. I lived in DeRidder how about 10 months 200=
0. I dad grew up in DeRidder and my grandfater had a five and dime store th=
ere. Oh , how I miss  that good ol cat fish. Can' t get none like it here i=
s Missouri.=20

   flury <flury@bellsouth.net> wrote:=20

    I'm in Vinton (by Texas) I work in Lake Charles...Southwest LA.

      ----- Original Message -----=20