[Mccoypottery-talk] Mc

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:12:39 EST

If y'all remember, I had the pleasure to meet young Tom here back at
Christmas...He shared some of his "haunts" with me. LOL...I don't get too far
off the trail although i have been known to suddenly decide to come home an
entirely different route from that which I'd started on...happened last
monday.  Thats when i found a goose c.j., a spoon rest, and a few other
things reasonable priced...One g.w. prices their items at market price or
higher...same items have been sitting there for the past 6-8 months i've had
to go to Moms so often.  If y'all don't check out the thrift shops in your
areas, you should find out where they are...goodies to come in there and lots
of times they're quite reasonable.  Now if Tom could just find a girlfriend
to help him with his mchunting, he'd be set...Can you tell we hit it off
instantly?