[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Where are we from

Ednalevi@aol.com Ednalevi@aol.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 06:09:13 EST

Hey Vickie pat again , you have that many pieces??673?? wow, i would hate to
sell that plus your children could probably appreciate it if they knew how
old and collectible it is, my son makes fun of my cookie jar collection, but
he knows that they will be his once i am gone i onlu have 165
jars and only about 15 mccoy, i like disney treasure craft they  have alot of
color, some the mccoy has paint missing and it is
just tooo expensive for me, i go to gargge sales and flea markets, and find
pretty good deals, do you know about an
APPLE COOKIE JAR?? IT IS NOT BRITE RED KINDA A DULL RED, I GOT IT FOR 15.00
BUT IT DOES NOHAVE A LID, MY HUSBAND WILL MAKE A WOODEN ONE, THNKS  PAT