[Mccoypottery-talk] Hi McHunters

ABSKI wuvoo@charter.net
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:13:59 -0600

I just love all these emails from all these people!!  I used to live in Ama=
rillo, TX.  My dad graduated from Fluvanna High School.  My grandparents li=
ved in Lubbock.  Hi to all you panhandlers!  I really loved it there, excep=
t for the blue northers.  But my dad always said there was nothing between =
Canada and the Texas panhandle except a few strands of barbed wire!  LOL  B=
ecky in KY