[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 02 Jan 2003 00:07:17 -0200

I gues s some people would rather just see this list sit  with no
emqails  when  we  don't  have  just a  piece of McCoy discuss  , I am
saddened that the McCoy looplist   doesn't get as many messages as we
do also  I  love hearing  a tid bit   every so often from Nelson &
billie.  when we  form lists like this  the list MOm makes the rules
and if   he/she has no problem with us all  talking and chatting   and
adding little tid  bits like  a  almost family and   not have it   all
biz or a list to hawk auction  when I am all for  keeping it the way it
is  althought the green  background did give  a glare  on  one message
I  knew it was sent for  the season  not as a constant thing  and  why
do  we have statiary if  we are not allowed to use  it . Neettequet
aside   if  the list mons says its  ok  net e  doesn't  rule here.  Keep
those  friendly happy messages coming  we enjoy each other the way
peopel should and not   flame and snipe  .  Now thats my  dimes worth
Hugs   Happy new year Patti