[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 02 Jan 2003 00:09:52 -0200

I am not leavign in fact I am  inviting more  pottery lovers to   the
list   every chance I get.  If   people want a structured   no
personal touch venue they can try ebay   boards they are nearly the same
but    if you are new don't expect  to  be welcomed real fast.  Its
clique central this list welcomed me  right off the bat and for that I
am  happy and will stick to the list  as long as its   going.