[Mccoypottery-talk] New Years Dinner

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 02 Jan 2003 00:14:25 -0200

We here  In PA  do Pork and sourkraut with   mashe  potatos   last year
I added baclk eyed peas nobody ate them   I   giuss  I must  have cooked
them   wrog  I made them  for my daughter and her fiance  now ex   casue
they are   vegitarians . I  love venison  especially if it   slow
cooked   like a pot roast seasoned to perfection  in a nice gravy  with
browned   taters  and carrots  mmm.  healther then beef and  keeping
down the over population  of the deer   who here are ruingjin    Our
state parks  is also  helping  so why waste   the meat   much of it goes
to  food banks  a shelters.