[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Netiquette

VSMITHW@aol.com VSMITHW@aol.com
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 21:12:12 EST

davisfam@netdex.com writes:

> Your yellow background hurts my eyes.

I just returned home after spending the last week with my Dad during his
surgery last Monday...and then making funeral arrangements for him, going
through the visitation and funeral, and then clearing out his assisted living
apartment.  I know I'm a little sensitive right now and hope you'll forgive
me for saying that a yellow background or binary messages and whatever else
the recent complaints have been about truly are not the most important things
in the world.

I believe that people need to express their thoughts, but after reading
through hundreds of messages tonight, it seems to me that some folks just
need to get a grip on reality.  I don't believe that anyone is purposely
sending messages that will irritate anyone on the list - perhaps we could
just kindly explain our major irritations - and ignore the minor ones? (For
me, the yellow background on the original message never showed up...it only
showed up on the above message.  I agree it's bright, but I sure can live
with it.)

Vicki