[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: [Mccoypottery-talk]Hi Folks@!

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sun, 05 Jan 2003 15:17:17 -0200

Hey list MOm I too remove my signiture due to getting an email that it
wasn't relivant to  the topics   bu5t  many people   like myself  look
at others  signiture links  i  buy and sell  pottery  and  also other
items as well. I fell if the signiture  file is  not too  long  or full
of  MLM or  get rich quick referral links  I don't mind looking at them.
can we vote on  sig files?