[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Netiquette

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 09:02:28 -0200

you  know with most email programs you can edit options  so  the  email
doesn't go out with any  color  just send in plain text no html! I set
my preferences  to ask me how to send  it because my mail is netscape
and  written  with html composer  instead of plain text in case I have
to add a link. Backgrounds are  nice  sometimes but they do make for a
larger sized email message the  backgrounds are counted in kb  the same
as the text is  and many people have limited  space on their mail server
and inboxes can get very full I know web tv users have   limited space
I always get a mailbox full when I   try emailing my Mom  cause she
rarely checks her email My brother ( both my Mom and Brother  are
disabled with  different  conditions  they take care of each other )
usually does it and  leaves it there  they both have  a  unit LOL  but
still argue over  who will  go online when with only  one phone line . I
gave both of them  a unit for  xmas last year because they didn't want
the  responsibility of a computer . My Mom now Wants to start
collecting pottery at  age 74 . She  has so  far a  few new  CJ"s and a
Hall teapot  we had since I was a kid she dug  out ast year. anyway
when  and if  everyone gets  individual emails  check the size  in KB on
this reply  and thee original and see  if they  are almost as big I
rarely  include the originals so I am sure this will not be yellow.