[Mccoypottery-talk] OT: the parents

VSMITHW@aol.com VSMITHW@aol.com
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 22:56:14 EST

In a message dated 1/8/03 9:40:35 PM Central Standard Time, acpearce@io.com
writes:

> I don't see anything odd or different or unusual about
> this paragraph.  What was your point?

I believe this message is in response to a previous message about one of our
member's mother beginning to collect McCoy at age 74.  I'm not willing to
part with many pieces, but I'd sure be happy to add to her collection if I
have something she'd like...just send her address to me privately and let me
know what she likes, OK?

I do see something wonderful (or perhaps odd, different and unusual) in
reading about one of our members who, at age 54, still has healthy and active
parents.  You are so fortunate - I'm so happy to read your message and to
know that you understand exactly how lucky you are.  Good for them!

Vicki