[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:25:03 -0200

Heck tom you are still a baby My oldest  will  be 32  next week and she
has a collection  you wouldn't believe  both  her and her  hubby were
raised  with this stuff so they got a  good start .
OH and for the record  I am  51  My mom just turned  74  and   collects
pottery in genral  not just mccoy and  we are trying to keep it to a
minum  becasue he has no  room to store anythign else  her home is vey
small and  My brother who lives with her  has  tried to keep it  in
order but   with online now and  her old  qvc habits  stuff is
everywhere even under the beds . I am adding a few pieces of potter  to
her  "collection  " on her  curio shelvign  in her room she  sleeps in
which used to be her dining room so she has some  nice stuff to look at
but   we are keeping it to a mimimum . Actually  part Of  that room is
taken up with her cookbook collection  LOL.