[Mccoypottery-talk] OT: the parents

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 22:49:23 -0200

Well I guess Tom you can tell Mom  that you will share them until You
move  or  you can  just take her with you shopping and let her buy her
own  or you start her collection for her   lots of choices huh? My
daughter  and son in law still try and wangle  some  of my pottery from
em  be it  Weller   or mccoy  if they like it they hint but  they don't
get  it. LOL If I buy to keep I keep it  in Our collection they can
have it when  the time comes to  sell off the estate   such as it is .