[Mccoypottery-talk] Important Spam from eBay!

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 08:02:52 -0500

I tried to send an email to the group, but it failed due to length.
I got an email that looked exactly like it was from eBay this morning, and
it asks to update my account, social security number, address, and just
about anything else you could imagine.  Parsing the headers though showed
that it is from an aol account in New Zealand.
If anyone wants to see it so they know what to look for, please email me and
I'll send it on to you.
This is dangerous stuff as your identity is being attempted to be stoled as
well as your credit card information!

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio