[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:46:05 EST

You know what, I don't like to play games....so here's mythoughts...kick me
off if you please.  There's a heck of a lot of work goes into a site like
this...I have no idea how it's done and I don't have the time to maintain one
if i did know how it's done...This is a site for McCoy Pottery.  Perhaps a
basic sense of respect should kick in here along with a little common sense.
McCoy is the topic....Personally, like I just e-mailed. the stationery does
slow my puter down...not everyone has a state of the art fast system
Personally, the bright back ground hurts these old eyes...but I'm here for
the McCoy talk...that's it....Now, is it back to McCoy?  Chiquita