[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:49:36 -0200

Although I believe  that rich html and backgrounds do  look  ok  if
subtle  I also agree they do take up   bandwidth  many people with dial
up servers  have to wait for them to  download and open and some  people
in other countries  have  to pay per use  so time is money.

Toms  bg was subtle  stationary is kewl  in the right venue persona
letters etc.  not to lists  if possible. also  anyone with netscape can
set preferences to  only get email in  text fort no html. If your
netscape crashes then  I am  guessing you arousing the new  Mozilla
7.0? I  won't use  it  if  I ever have to give up  the  4.7xxx whatever
I will  move on to using IE full time and outlook  express the  new
netscape is junk  aol owns sun so they had it remade  made it  in their
image  it is   a bad program .  My view  I tried  it  and  couldn't get
it to function and  had to reformat my  pc to  fix the crash it caused.
 Another point  the color red   is so  bright   and can  be  known to
cause seizures   in people who  have epilepsy and other seizure
disorders   many  colors can some web sites even have warnings , I
delete anything  with  flashing  text or  bright red in it , I see
opening in my email  because I have a seizure disorder ( not epilepsy
but there are others ) they are  controlled ffor nmany years but  I
will not take chances  one seizure  and    a person is unable to  drive
etc. until their doctor has to report it to the DMV that they  had  one
and until he  can prove them once again seizure free for over 6 months
your licence is  pulled  insuraces  go higher  and so on  , so  I hope
maybe this  will make  others think before  adding that  fancy text and
or bacgrounds  in colors  to thier post to these lists they can do
harm   not  just be annoying. .