[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:56:19 EST

<PRE>I was afraid y'all would have me "deleted" LOL...McCoy is such fun and it is
obviously something we all have in common...I've not been hunting recently
and not even searched ebay much...found one item i wanted but t'was not meant
to be...perhaps another day....I'm still looking for the little two piece
popourri thingey with a pink and blue stripe...