[Mccoypottery-talk] Seller, McCoy_CollectiblesCORRECTION!?

JHS capriherb@dialupnet.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 07:15:51 -0100

The seller is McCoys_Collectibles, not McCoy_Collecitbles.  I apologize if I
inadvertently used another seller's name!

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of JHS
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 7:08 AM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Seller, McCoy_Collectibles?

Has anyone had any dealings with McCoy_Collectibles or
McCoy_Collectibles@hotmail.com?
If so would you please contact me off line.  I'm trying to contact them
about an item I won on June 11 on eBay that has never come.  They aren't
answering my emails nor is the phone number they have with eBay any good.
I'd like to be able to get in touch with this person asap!
Thanks!

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio