{SPAMFILTER} [Mccoypottery-talk] places to look for MCcOY

JW2woody@wmconnect.com JW2woody@wmconnect.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 07:52:05 EDT

Pati,

Thanks for the info.  I'm from Boyertown myself and I obviously don't travel
enough because I only knew of about a third of these places.  Jake's is one of
my usual haunts, and of course Zern's.  I didn't see you mention the Green
Dragon (unless you know it by another name).  I've never actually been there
myself, but have been meaning to look it up online.  I hear it's a great flea.

I wasn't the one whom asked the original question, but lots of great info.
for all.

Thanks again,
JW