[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: [Fwd: Message too long.

acp acpearce@io.com
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 16:05:06 -0700

Nooooo.  ;-)
That sounds like a LOT of extra work for no good reason. ;-)
I finally learned, that if you just use your normal "Reply" function
and then get rid of the ads at the bottom of the message, it will go
thru just fine.  I believe someone created a script which looks for
existing list ads at the end of the page or perhaps it compares the
[old size] to [size minus new stuff added] and if it is not LESS, it
rejects it.
It really doesn't have anything to do with the length of the message,
whomever created the script/utility just entered the wrong  error
message text.
acp