[Mccoypottery-talk] Seller, McCoy_Collectibles?

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 22:51:53 -0100

Jen,
I did a seller search on ebay for this person but it came up user ID  is
invalid !!
I di both the user ID and email  both came up as  invalid .
I was going to suggest you take it to safe Harbor On ebay since  the
person  personal info phone number etc. is  not right.
Its  against ebay  policy for anyone to use false info for their
identity.  If you paid already  maybe you can stop payment?
Ebay  claims  fraud isn't as bad as it is  there but  that's just hype
its getting worse.
Did you try getting their full info  if you have an address and  paid
you can file  fraud   at the ftc  don't wait on ebay nor pay  15.00 to
square trade its a waste of time  go directly  to  the  Fraud report
with the government cut out the  dumb middl man they insist   people
use  the only makes them  more money and  the problem  is never solved
. there was a ruling  in court that  you do not have to  do an
arbitration or whatever  ebay is calling it now you can  go  right to
the ed  thing  skip over the  darn ebay red tape  they don't  like it
because every fraud report  goes  against them and  make their
percentage of  rip-offs  higher  they do not want the public to know how
high it really is.  Some rules on ebay they can't hold you to legaly
they know it but  don't want  you to know .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING