{SPAMFILTER} [Mccoypottery-talk] places to look for MCcOY

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 23:11:43 -0100

Hey JW that's kewl I  ws jut up in your area on  sunday first we went
to  a car show In doylestown   usually they have flea vendors  but  they
only had a few hawking tee shirts and new stuff this time and it
wasn't    real  a big show  bad turn  out  this year usually  some of
the vendors sell  other collectibles beside  car related stuff.  then we
went to S-Berry Farm  on  73  we  picked  our own strawberries in the
blazing sun. For the end of the season we got a lot about  6  quarts of
really ripe   delicious  berries   before the sun got to me which I am
suppose to avoid the sun  due to  sever reactions which are rare  it
hard to describe.
but it was fun . I am in conshohocken and Loretta is in Hilltown.
My old boss from when I was an asst. manager at a local restaurant
opened   pizza  place and italian  restaurant  there  in boyertown
haven't been there yet but they say its nice . Not sure what it is
called of hand . I do know  they make   real good  eats LOL. Wonder if
there are more members  around   us   maybe we can  have a  get toehter
nd go hunting   sometime.
I have  the best luck   finding stuff   in the  junky looking places and
a tfleas ihead for the cluttered tables first  !!

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING