[Mccoypottery-talk] OT: Roseville

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 23:31:44 -0100

L'rett,
 Pink and blue bowl   on shopgoodwll    and I have a friend who is a
dealer with  Exmore  VA  looking  for you also.  Her ebay ID is
antiques98, She called me the  other day to tell me  she is having her
third  baby  after al these years her   youngest is  16 or 17  now .
they just bought the place in exmore and are now trying to subdivide and
sell  the area was not what she expected it to be its more depressed
and  tourists are   few. She really knows hr stuff too.   she   was
born and raid in New england  moved after meetignher hubby had twokids
and raise d assorted step kids  dto FL  and then  back to maine but  it
was too cold  and hard  int he winter  she wants   less sow and ice
LOL.  she is also a licensed  auctioneer. I thin she may be havign
anauction  to  reduce inventory since she   has to  be careful right
now  with her pregnacy  .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING