{SPAMFILTER} [Mccoypottery-talk] places to look for MCcOY

JW2woody@wmconnect.com JW2woody@wmconnect.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 23:37:19 EDT

I think the restaurant you are referring to is Mama Maria's where the old
Sunoco station was.  I haven't eaten there yet either.

I know what you mean about the cluttered tables.  The ones that are organized
are also the ones that have the highest prices.  They either know what they
have, or at least think they do.  LOL