[Mccoypottery-talk] OT: Roseville

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Wed, 02 Jul 2003 01:23:02 -0100

Patti. thanks for looking out for me.  I have added Mccoy shoes and
cannister or cj.  I sent pics of the pineapple platter but they were
rejected because they were attachments.   What shall I do??

L, You can't send pictures to the talk list  no  attachments are
allowed  if you  want to send them you have to send  them  to the person
at thier email addy  not to the list .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING