[Mccoypottery-talk] places to look for MCcOY

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Wed, 02 Jul 2003 23:01:16 -0400

I am real familiar with 29 since my mom is from trenton.  Used to goto
Stockton years ago to a sweater factory.

Do you want to go junking with me one day and the other person who lives
near us????