[Mccoypottery-talk] Pottery Festival

JHS capriherb@dialupnet.com
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 07:00:17 -0100

Okay, I live here but have never really gotten to go to it until this year!
When can we go to the Travel lodge (or wherever) and buy???  Also where do
the collectors set up other than in hotel rooms?
For those of you who have gone before, please give me some ideas of where I
can find good prices on Ohio Pottery???  I can't afford the big dollar
stuff, but want to buy, buy, buy!!!
I think the Thursday auction looks to be the best one for my pocket book,
but I'm not sure.
Help?????

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm