[Mccoypottery-talk] Wormer Shipping

acp acpearce@io.com
Sun, 06 Jul 2003 14:37:25 -0700

But isn't the postage on that rather high???
One of the reasons I buy very little stuff on ebay is the shipping
costs.  Very often, they are MUCH more than the item and by the
time you pay for the shipping, you could have just gone to the local
store to get it  (new items, of course).

I realize, even with the shipping cost included, this is a good buy,
but it's not a "wonderful" buy, like it looked when I first visited
the page.  ;-)
acp

-