[Mccoypottery-talk] shipping charges

acp acpearce@io.com
Sun, 06 Jul 2003 16:13:54 -0700

Thanks for the tip about the egg cartons.  I've been throwing them
away, because they are not "recyclable".  Now, I have something
I can do with them!!  :-)

 I send a lot of things to relatives and friends and it usually costs me
less than most people.  I have usually have a lot of small boxes saved,
in my garage.  ;-)     I'm always getting packing material from people
and I always use the cheapest method to mail things.

Now, if I had a business where I shipped glassware, regularly,
I think it might be a good idea to take a few pieces down to
the Mailboxes, Etc. and see how much they charge to pack
AND ship it and use that amount.  Then, I'd just let them do
it for me.   Maybe that is what those sellers who have exorbitant
shipping costs do???
acp
--------