[Mccoypottery-talk] shipping charges

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 06:58:09 -0400 (EDT)

You can go to USPS on-line and order supplies, or call 1-800-275-8777.
There are 2 sizes of boxes--No. 4 (small) and No. 7 (large)--that I
order. The priority mail tape I get is called Label 106A.  I did get
Label 208 for addresses.  Then the woman asked me if I wanted
pre-printed return address, and that is free,  Can you believe it!  They
are on a continuous strip and are Label 209C.  There are other
envelopes, boxes, etc. available, but these are the ones I get.  I have
found the phone person to be very helpful and friendly. Delivery is
within a week or two. I used to order on-line, but it quit working for
me.  I suspect that was a webTV thing again.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/