[Mccoypottery-talk] slightly OT: ebay and shipping

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 07 Jul 2003 11:24:05 -0100

I just  put in  that shipping is  fixed rate if they  want  an exact
amount  to email me  and if I can i   put a shipping  cost  into  my
listings  usually I get it by taking  a  zip  from a zone   other then
my own and get an estimate that way  its usually pretty  darn close if
not almost exact I also have a  scale  although its only a 5lb one with
old rates and it never  jives with PO  so I  do leave a bit of  room for
error and  tellthem  that  even estimatign on USPS or has to  due to it
being  PR or Hawaii and I only ship to Canada  as international  al
others are too much hassle . if  its going to be sent Postal   they
state   there  is  an error factor in thier  estimates as well.
This is why I  prefer fedex ground   prepay and print my own labels even
if the  outlet is  going to pack it I don't get a discount  even if its
my  daughters  LOL.  I do  from fed ex  sometimes when  prepaying
online.
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING