[Mccoypottery-talk] [Fwd: Request to mailing list Mccoypottery-talk rejected]

acp acpearce@io.com
Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:56:54 -0700

I just got this reply, from an attempt to post something to this list.
Very strange.  I had copied this list on my reply about the
LRRH pics and had already noticed the  replies were not
automatically accepted and were sitting, awaiting "moderator
approval", or so it said.
Now, I received this message, from what it says is the moderator,
but the response does not fit with what I sent.  1) I did not send
an admin request to the list and 2)  I AM a subscriber already.
 I sent my note directly to the McCoy Talk list.   I think something
got confused.
I have no doubt that the original note was rejected, because it
contained keywords for the Ohio-Pottery list in the subject line.
But nothing ever complained about that and THAT was the
only thing wrong with the message.   Strange. :-|
acp

Your request to the Mccoypottery-talk mailing list

    Posting of your message titled "Re: [OhioPotteryLovers] LRRH
Creamer"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"Please do *not* post administrative requests to the mailing list!  If
you wish to subscribe, visit
http://lists.mccoypottery.com/cgi-bin/listinfo/mccoypottery-talk or
send a 'help' message to the the request address,
mccoypottery-talk-request@lists.mccoypottery.com , for instructions"

Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:
    mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com