[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jars

jconwill@bellsouth.net jconwill@bellsouth.net
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 15:31:04 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_SZ8O12S0000000000000

Thanks, Our kids think we are totally crazy.  We both have children from
previous marriages so if something were to happen to us all 4 kids would
just have a HUGH sale.  I have tried to explain to them that some of the
things we have are valuable so they don't need to let someone come in and
take advantage of them.  Hopefully we have instilled that into them.  I
would love to see some of your collections if you don't  mind.  =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Date: Monday, July 07, 2003 3:27:26 PM=0D
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jars=0D
 =0D
You really have some neat stuff. Thanks for the pics. Kinda reminds me of=
=0D
my house. Had an 18 yr. old to walk in last week and say "Boy, you really=
=0D
have a lot of old stuff." I don't know if that was meant as a compliment=0D
or not. : )=0D
 =0D
Karen-in-KY=0D
 =0D
 =0D
.=20
--------------Boundary-00=_SZ8O12S0000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.