[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jars

Ednalevi@aol.com Ednalevi@aol.com
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 11:44:30 EDT

Hello Karen the remarks made by teenagers are funny they think us old folks
just collect junk my son is 10 and he laughs until i show him on ebay hoe much
my junk sales for then he says boy momma i can sell everything and make a lot
of money a normal response from kids just wait til they get older it will not
be so funny but i love what my son says, he also thinks i am nuts with all of
my mccoy i especially collect the cookie jars but will not give over 150.00
they have a cowpurple with the bird sitting on him at a flea market down the
road i have asked the guy if he will take 150.00 he said i cant do that oh well i
will find another and get it, best regards pat trahan  ednalevi@aol.com